I don't normally look at progress pics [PICS]

Options
I really don't like progress pics, even though they're probably the best way of tracking improvements in fitness. Anyway, I've had a crap day and needed to motivate myself. So of course I turned to whiskey. After a few glasses I've let my inhibitions go and decided I'd take some photos of myself which I haven't done in months. I didn't even think of posting these until I actually compared them and realised how much better I actually look. So here are some progress pics because I'm a little bit tipsy. FULL ALBUM: HERE!!

The first were taken in February when I had just got back from a holiday in the USA
6O4pQRp.jpg

qPsUJp2.jpg

rbheYga.jpg

The last includes an "intermediate" photo I took in July. It's not a great shot but it helps show another step in my progress :smile:
Bvyyy0r.jpg

Any comments are appreciated (except "ew you smell nic" :P)

Replies

• berto23
    berto23 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    good job but stay away from that whiskey hahahha
  • nictheman
    nictheman Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Haha only on weekends and only in moderation, I swear ;)
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    ROCK ON DUDE!!!
  • parkerpowerlift
    parkerpowerlift Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Yay for progress pics! Seriously, I can tell a difference! In your arms, chest & stomach, you've been shrinking! There is more definition for sure! Keep up the good work, man!
  • Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Definite difference, good job! Keep going - except for the booze lol.
  • miinorawr
    miinorawr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    You look great, awesome progress! Well done :)
  • QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • Tanie98
    Tanie98 Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    You look more tone and you do look slimmer.Keep up the good work
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Options
    chris%20how%20you%20doin.jpg

PS you smell Nic :D
  • nictheman
    nictheman Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks all for the comments. I do smell! I smell fantastic! Today is a much better day.
    And yeah I should cut back on the booze but I guess it's just a bit of a vice. Getting better at moderation at least.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!