58 down, another 120 to go!

Options
:D 375 at my heaviest. Took the plundge and got the bariatric sleeve procedure and I am so very happy! Can't get my pic to post from the computer at work, but you can see it in my profile pic.

Replies

• Guitarist4L1fe
    Guitarist4L1fe Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Looks like its doing the Job. you look great!
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    You can DEFINITELY see the loss in your face. Wow. I'm sure you feel tons better already. I'm curious, did you have to lose weight before the procedure (to qualify I mean)? I assume the 58 pounds is post-procedure loss.

55835802.png
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    You have to show "some" weight loss on your own documented by a physician for approx 5 months. Then they put you on a strictly liquid diet 2 weeks prior to the procedure to shrink the size of your liver to make it easier for the surgeon to move it out of the way to get to your stomache. Technically, I am about 44 lbs post op from surgery and 58 from my heaviest when I joined MFP :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!