Why MFP is different

Options
Back almost a week. Logged every day. On track for both calories and exercise for this first week. I feel lighter and good. I can't see logging every day for the rest of my life but I love that this site is here to get me back on track when I've fallen off. Reading other people's stories inspires me and makes me feel like I'm not alone in this. I've never been very heavy but I know that my all-or-nothing personality makes me as likely to eat too few calories as it does to eat half a pizza! MFP keeps me balanced!

Replies

• redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    You summed it up perfect, MFP is a great tool...
  • bbg_daryl
    bbg_daryl Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :D I love MFP for all those same reasons. I tried to do this healthy thing without it and gained back 17 pounds so I've returned.
  • PacificLotus
    PacificLotus Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Exactly! Logging food and exercise is the only way I've been able to do this, but even with that I fail over and over without the support of the awesome people on this site who make me feel part of a team. Welcome back! :)
  • everydamnday
    everydamnday Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Exactly! Logging food and exercise is the only way I've been able to do this, but even with that I fail over and over without the support of the awesome people on this site who make me feel part of a team. Welcome back! :)