Ohhh...god, I ate too much....

Options
2»

Replies

• THICKandFIT
    THICKandFIT Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend, you've gotta get your head in the game. Don't feel too bad though. Remember this is a LIFESTYLE change, so the occasional cheat day is OK.

Actually, everyone knows you have to eat more to lose more! I bet you'll see a slight stall (about 12 hours) then you'll see a "woosh" and you'll lose at LEAST 10 pounds.

If you're still worried, try looking at the success stories for inspiration!!!! Or do some light/moderate cleaning for an hour to burn off those calories.
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    Your protein is a little low, you may want to wash down that sugar with a cow.

You're right of course. I COULD go for an entire cow, seeing how I'm a velociraptor and all.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Girlfriend, you've gotta get your head in the game. Don't feel too bad though. Remember this is a LIFESTYLE change, so the occasional cheat day is OK.

Actually, everyone knows you have to eat more to lose more! I bet you'll see a slight stall (about 12 hours) then you'll see a "woosh" and you'll lose at LEAST 10 pounds.

If you're still worried, try looking at the success stories for inspiration!!!! Or do some light/moderate cleaning for an hour to burn off those calories.

Lol, did you even read the rest of the thread and check her diary before coming out with your response ?

To the Op, hope you have someone handy to scrape you off the ceiling after that sugar high.
  • Otterluv
    Otterluv Posts: 9,083 Member
    Options

You're right of course. I COULD go for an entire cow, seeing how I'm a velociraptor and all.

Absolutely, and whatever you can't finish in one sitting, just stash in a tree for later. The bonus to this is that it might attract the occasional rancher or game warden, so you'd have a fairly steady protein source. :flowerforyou:
  • Carnivor0us
    Options

Absolutely, and whatever you can't finish in one sitting, just stash in a tree for later. The bonus to this is that it might attract the occasional rancher or game warden, so you'd have a fairly steady protein source. :flowerforyou:

This would make me a clever girl.

A very clever girl indeed....
  • THICKandFIT
    THICKandFIT Posts: 63 Member
    Options

Lol, did you even read the rest of the thread and check her diary before coming out with your response ?

To the Op, hope you have someone handy to scrape you off the ceiling after that sugar high.

Actually, I did. :D I just threw in some of those generic/kinda BS responses you see in threads like this one. Light/moderate cleaning probs won't burn off a 5lbs bag of sugar. Apparently, my sarcasm needs some work :ohwell:
  • 5n0wbal1
    5n0wbal1 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Four words: Fiber keeps ya regular.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options

Actually, I did. :D I just threw in some of those generic/kinda BS responses you see in threads like this one. Light/moderate cleaning probs won't burn off a 5lbs bag of sugar. Apparently, my sarcasm needs some work :ohwell:

Bwahahaha...Not sure how someone could have thought you were serious with that response...:laugh:
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

^This! haha
  • DatMurse
    DatMurse Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    Uh you ate a 5lb bag of sugar for breakfast?

Yes. Yes I did.
    this you OP?
    Men-in-Black_7067_19.jpg
  • Carnivor0us
    Options
    Uh you ate a 5lb bag of sugar for breakfast?

Yes. Yes I did.
    this you OP?
    Men-in-Black_7067_19.jpg

I was HOPING you wouldn't emphasize that fact I'm a giant cockroach....we have weight problems too, ya know....
  • anj1030
    anj1030 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I snorted so loud...my co-workers all just stopped what they were doing to look at me. Thanks for getting me in trouble! But...I will say, I feel so much better about the full carrot cake that I ate yesterday...and strawberry rhubarb pie...and s'mores (with Reece's peanut butter cups)...and and and...