Weight range for 5 foot 5 female

I was wondering what a good weight be for my height so I don't get to low and become underweight.

Replies

• You should discuss this with your doctor for the best information. As it is dependent on your bone structure as well. Everyone's BMI is different. Talk to them and depending on your health history they can tell you what range would be healthiest for you.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    MelodyandBarbells Posts: 7,725 Member
    NinjaLFB wrote: »
    I was wondering what a good weight be for my height so I don't get to low and become underweight.

There's a BMI calculator right here on the site you could use as a starting point:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/tools/bmi-calculator
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Between 110 and 150 is considered healthy.
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    JaneiR36 wrote: »
    NinjaLFB wrote: »

There's a BMI calculator right here on the site you could use as a starting point:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/tools/bmi-calculator

Thanks, Janei! I had found the BMR but not the BMI calculator!
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    You can calculate your bmi yourself . its weight in kg divided by height in meter squared
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT
  • MelodyandBarbells
    edited November 2014
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

There has been a bug that shows this on newbie accounts. That info is no longer reliable, unfortunately. Meaning when you see it, the user could either be deactivated or not :(

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,151 Member
    DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

There has been a bug that shows this on newbie accounts. That info is no longer reliable, unfortunately

laughs..... wonder if its only newbies, I deleted about 5 people last week off my FL that said that.
  • MelodyandBarbells
    edited November 2014
    DEACTIVATED ACCOUNT

There has been a bug that shows this on newbie accounts. That info is no longer reliable, unfortunately

laughs..... wonder if its only newbies, I deleted about 5 people last week off my FL that said that.

Yes I have a new friend - haven't been able to check out his profile or even respond to a note he sent saying hello. These forum updates, they are a good test of patience :)

Edit: "yes" to I'm experiencing that with friends, too. I don't know if the issue is restricted to newbies
  • womanlady
    womanlady Posts: 33 Member
    110-130 lb is good.