Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

73lbs down and ran my first 5k with pictures!

13»

Replies

• tropic80girl
    tropic80girl Posts: 50 Member
    Awesome! Your success story is exactly where I want to be. I see my gf's doing the color run and I so WANT that.. good for you!
  • jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    congrats beware though running is addictive

29509743.png
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Thanks for posting! What great progress and an amazing accomplishment!
  • So fun! I am dying to do a color run! The next one is coming and I will be ready!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Thank you all so much! The color run was epic! I can't wait to do more.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,033 Member
    Congrats you are doing great
  • upsaluki
    upsaluki Posts: 553 Member
    Great Job! Keep Going.
  • dangie2002
    dangie2002 Posts: 71 Member
    Congratulations!! You look amazing and you completed a huge goal of running a 5k. Keep up the hard work. I am hoping to drop another 30# so I can start training to run. Very inspirational!
  • chesnity3
    Thank you all so much!
  • wmcmurray61
    wmcmurray61 Posts: 192 Member
    You are beautiful! Your determination, your gumption....you give hope to so many people by posting this. Keep up the good work! :smiley:
  • dannyxtyler
    dannyxtyler Posts: 72 Member
    So proud of you!!!!!!!!!!
  • chesnity3
    You are beautiful! Your determination, your gumption....you give hope to so many people by posting this. Keep up the good work! :smiley:

Thank you so much for your beautiful words!
    So proud of you!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much!

• optionalsourcewins
    optionalsourcewins Posts: 457 Member
    AWESOME!!! Congratulations on both running and weight loss!!!
  • chesnity3
    Thank you!
  • Tiamo719
    Tiamo719 Posts: 256 Member
    Lookin' good!!! Congratulations!!
  • keshabbaker
    keshabbaker Posts: 152 Member
    Congratulations you look amazing what an accomplishment
  • Bellodesiderare
    Bellodesiderare Posts: 278 Member
    Awesome work!!! You look amazing. Like many others, I have also found a love for running during my journey. Welcome to the club!! :D
  • chesnity3
    Thank you guys :D
  • dwozniak16
    dwozniak16 Posts: 146 Member
    chesnity3 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! Success stories have been huge inspirations for me. Even though, I don't consider myself a success just yet because I still have 50lbs to lose until I reach a healthy weight. I do have some great accomplishments and running my first 5k have been the greatest one so far. Yesterday 11-1, I ran the color run non stop. I always dreamed about being able to run as a kid, but my weight always held me back until now. My future is looking bright and I can't wait to get to a healthy weight and to run more races. Thanks for reading!

Here's me at my biggest 260.4lbs right before I started MFP, which at 5'3 is too much weight [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/chesnity3/Mobile Uploads/PicsArt_1350339457053-1_zpsea688ba1.jpg[/img]

Here's me right after I made it to 'onederland' [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/chesnity3/Mobile Uploads/20140920_111643-1_zpse407c32b.jpg[/img]

Here's me at the color run yesterday 187lbs [img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e25/chesnity3/Mobile Uploads/20141101_205255_zpscd035fd0.jpg[/img]

AMAZING! You look great!!
    I've always wanted to do the color run, But I'm very pokey when running lol!
    Congratulations!
  • chesnity3
    Thanks and you should do it they're so fun!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!