No Scale November!

Options
I am not going to look at the scale for the whole month of November! Why am I doing this? To turn my focus onto FEELING and LOOKING good rather than stressing over the number on the scale. I will stick to my exercise and diet plan and at the end of the month, I'll finally weigh in.

So, who would like to join me?

Replies

• QueenE_
    QueenE_ Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I'll come back to this on December 1st and share my weight loss/gain.
  • Belligerent_Wombat
    Options
    Interesting! I like this idea. Count me in! :smiley:
  • cherryblossombabe
    cherryblossombabe Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! :) Good luck to u all and see ye back here on 1st December!
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    I am a devoted Daily Weigher, but I'm going to try this! I will hold out as long as I can...hope to make it to Dec 1. Looking forward to seeing a whole months worth of change at once. Who knows? I may become a REFORMED Daily Weigher.
  • territ84
    territ84 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow I'm a daily weigher too!! I'm going to "try" NO I AM ALSO GOING THIS WHOLE MONTH WITHOUT WEIGHING MYSELF!! DECEMBER 1st
  • EMTFreakGirl
    Options
    territ84 wrote: »
    Wow I'm a daily weigher too!! I'm going to "try" NO I AM ALSO GOING THIS WHOLE MONTH WITHOUT WEIGHING MYSELF!! DECEMBER 1st
    We are in this together!

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Ok I will. I did it in october. It felt nice not to get depressed by 5he scale.
  • ashleyvrewss
    ashleyvrewss Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm on board!! I am obsessed with the scale weigh myself at least once a day so will be good to just simply focus on the way clothes are fitting and how I am feeling too :-) what a good idea!
  • thezwoman
    thezwoman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in also! This will be something new and I need to shake things up! :)
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    wideturn wrote: »
    I am not going to look at the scale for the whole month of November! Why am I doing this? To turn my focus onto FEELING and LOOKING good rather than stressing over the number on the scale. I will stick to my exercise and diet plan and at the end of the month, I'll finally weigh in.

So, who would like to join me?
    I can't but wish you all well.
    Weight and body fat measurements hold me accountable to important goals which need to be tracked. Good luck though!
  • volleygirl1980
    volleygirl1980 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I'm in! The scale stresses me out...I need to focus more on the way I feel rather than the numbers...
  • sisjr5
    sisjr5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great idea, I'm in too!
  • Niff314
    Niff314 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    This is sweet - I'll sign up for this...
  • FlatWet
    FlatWet Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • mollymcdonald0
    mollymcdonald0 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am doing this with a few of my friends too! Count me in :)
  • wmcmurray61
    wmcmurray61 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Me! Me! ME! I thought about this yesterday, too. I wasn't going to weigh until Dec. 1st but woke up feeling lighter so I did it anyway and it turned out I had lost a pound after losing nothing for 2 weeks. I have been far too obsessed with the scale. I KNOW that I need to focus more on how I feel and look as well and maybe Dec. 1st I'll have a nice surprise.
  • Lien4health
    Lien4health Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow! I had to think twice about this but I'm in! This will be as hard as staying the course for me. I'm a daily weigher, some times I weigh myself in the morning and evening. If I stay the course, I have nothing to fear and everything to loose. :D
  • canadianvampyregurl
    Options
    the scale pretty much owned me in the past...now, I only weight on the 1st of every month and take my measurements that same day. I'll totally be on board :)
  • EMTFreakGirl
    Options
    OK...laugh if you must: after almost getting on the scale NUMEROUS times throughout today...I finally locked it in the trunk of my car. Hope the cold doesn't ruin it. lol
  • CamilleNoemi
    CamilleNoemi Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I need to focus more on my feeling and how I look. No one can see the number on the scale anyways, beside myself. So I'm not going to weight myself until December 1st.