20 pounds by January

Haters_4Less
Haters_4Less Posts: 7
edited November 2014 in Getting Started
Hi, I'm new to MFP and I was wondering if anyone would be interested in joining me in losing 20 pounds by January.
I have had struggles with my weight for a while and I just came on here to keep on track and gain some support from others. :)

Replies

• tilly393
    tilly393 Posts: 10 Member
    Yes this is so me! I'm so bad at staying motivated so we can help each other :) xx
  • tilly393 wrote: »
    Yes this is so me! I'm so bad at staying motivated so we can help each other :) xx
    That sounds cool! I'll add you as a friend

• YELLOWGREEN1234
    YELLOWGREEN1234 Posts: 13 Member
    Omg yesss I need this in my life. I need to get motivated and this seems like a great idea
  • Omg yesss I need this in my life. I need to get motivated and this seems like a great idea

Ill add you too :)
  • YELLOWGREEN1234
    It is sad how I lost close to 20 pounds this year and I worked at it like crazy. Now, after the month of October has passed I have gained it all back due to being a freshman in college and eating everything I can. I'm super sad. Hope part of the weight I gained back is water retention because it took me a year to burn that all off.
  • YELLOWGREEN1234
    So yes I gotta get back on track. I'm sure we can all do it. What is your height and weight? I am 5'7 female and 172 lbs now :( I was 154lbs 2 months ago