Hi from Alaska :)

Options
SMarieEM
SMarieEM Posts: 21 Member
edited November 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Hello I'm Sarah and I am cracking down and trying to lose 15 pounds. I like to walk, or snowshoe in the winter because I love the outdoors. I'd rather be outside than in a gym. Of course I have some *kitten* neighbors who like to make that a struggle for me - Clyde, a mean young bull moose and the 3 Stooges - a family of huge grizzly bears who I hate with a burning eternal passion. I called the cops on them for destruction of property. Anyway thats off topic. But now I've got my dog and my gun and I WILL be going on 60 minute or longer walks a day if it kills me. Literally. ;)

Look forward to getting to know you all and learning some diet and exercise tips and tricks! I really need some healthy easy meal tips and strength training/toning ideas.

Replies

• flab2steel
    Options
    Wow Alasaka! Always wanted to move there.
  • SMarieEM
    SMarieEM Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    It is a great place to live if you like the outdoors_ wildlife and quiet :)
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Hi! One of my friends on here is from Alaska. Message me if you want her name.
  • flab2steel
    flab2steel Posts: 48
    edited November 2014
    Options
    It's such a mysterious place. Awesome for adventures. Not sure about finding work up there. I guess I would live off the land and gold hunt.
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I'm no longer an Alaskan, but I was born there and still go back to visit several times a year! Always cool to meet someone from back home!