Fellow mentor looking for new positive friends! :)

Options
Hello, I'm Emmie :)

I say mentor because I have studied health & fitness for 6 years now, but just recently became in depth in much more knowledge about health, fitness, & other things related to it!
I know the link between mental disorders & struggling to lose weight.
I know about macros & as of today became interested in studying strength training.. I do know a bit about it already though.
I have a group helping people who struggle with mental illnesses while losing weight on here.

I have been trying to lose weight for YEARS now but failed every time because of my binge eating problem. 23 days ago I decided to lose weight for the FINAL time!! I am more determined & motivated than EVER!! It was like a switch went off in my brain that turned it from a junk food lover to a healthy food enthusiast! It did & didn't happen so fast.. I think I just finally got sick of being so miserable with my bad health & low activity level that I just changed... like that.

Anyways, I'm looking for supporters & people I can support. People who comment "woo hoo!" or "great job!" on my statuses, & I'll do the same in return. You won't be just another friend on my friends list. You will be somebody I'll keep up with daily if not weekly :)

Replies

• girlviernes
    girlviernes Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I think I'm somewhat similar to you, a lot of knowledge in this area but historically poor implementation including about 18 years of binge eating... it's been about 2.5 months since I had that "switch" go off.
  • pam_19
    Options
    Hi there I hope you can add me... I also love eating that's why it's hard to lose weight.but I need so because of an event I will be going to this December.. Il be glad to have training buddies :smiley: