Any non jumpy legs apart exercises for time of month?

Options
I don't like doing jumpy exercises when it's my time of month and also exercises where you have your legs spread out ahem ahem. I struggled to find any good workouts for myself during this time so ended up doing belly dancing for fitness lol
its not always possible to walk outside due to weather so any suggestions would be great.

Replies

• skyfall91
    Options
    Im on mine right now and just did a Leslie Sansone walk to the hits workout found on youtube. Marching in place, kicks and side steps and arm raises so nothing with too much movement!
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    eminemblood.gif
    Cover everything in plastic and go to town
  • mmgavitt
    mmgavitt Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    ^That's the creepiest picture...
    I don't mind jumping as long as it's not in public. You could always do zumba!
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Sigh. I don't really understand the issue here but if you don't want to jump up and down, don't jump rope or do jumping jacks or play basketball. There are a million other things you can do.
  • JenniDaisy
    JenniDaisy Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    jemhh wrote: »
    Sigh. I don't really understand the issue here but if you don't want to jump up and down, don't jump rope or do jumping jacks or play basketball. There are a million other things you can do.

Me neither, Are you you frightened your period will come out more?
    I get being as comfortable as possible, but you are the master of your own vagina and you jump if you want to!
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,619 Member
    Options
    What about something like Pilates or Tracy Anderson Method?
    But I agree with other posters, there is no real reason to not do whatever kind of exercises you want to do. I've done gymnastics, ballet, swimming, all kinds of things during that tom.
  • Redribbon73
    Redribbon73 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just feel uncomfortable during time of month especially first few days I am not scared of anything!