Canadian Eh - Saturday

Options
Morning everyone.

We have “Academy of Learning” coming in this morning. (My kids are SO excited….NOT). They assess your kids in ‘Math’ and see how their study habits are, so it should be interesting. Ive been hearing all morning how it is not fair that they have to do math on the weekend.....such a mean mommy I am. Then I am going to get my nails done. I really hope it doesn’t do me in. The last time I got them done I was a bit sore afterward, I guess just stretching out my arms. Then its ladies night tonight…WOOOPY! I haven’t been out with girls for some time now, so I am really looking forward to it.

I am actually feeling quite a bit better than I have been the last couple of days. My neck is not as sore. Yay. Still got the headache, but that’s better than headache AND pain.

Anyway have a fantastic day everyone

Replies

• aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Busy day for me today. Had to get groceries first thing as I went to a yoga class at 9. Left immediately after that for parents day at a camp my youngest girl is at for 10 days. Won't be home until evening. Tomorrow we have family coming for dinner for my oldest daughters 19th birthday. She is away this weekend with my truck. My husband has to work tomorrow 6;30-2 so I'll be busy preparing food. I'll have no vehicle hence the need for groceries early today. Whew, I'm tired just typing this.
  • mommyhof3
    mommyhof3 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Did KenpoX this morning. I love that workout! Hamstring is still sore today. We are having a baseball game for my daughter's 12th birthday today. I took a step back and told them I will ump but nothing more than that. I need my leg to heal and running around playing ball is not going to help. Off not to buy some groceries for the party. Have a good day :smile:
  • hexidecimal
    Options
    Wow-busy days for everyone. I must say considering I did so poorly yesterday morning, I wasn't too badly over by the end of the day AND I'm still lower than my usual calorie intake. Much more organized today. I made the cookies you posted and I also made the other ones I found. I figured they're good to bring for my days running around. I'm off to my daughter's end of year dance recital - she's in Acrobatics, and the we have to dig 4 more holes for pier blocks for a shed we're having delivered.

Everyone have a great day - those of you here in the lower mainland, enjoy the sun!
  • Corrie62
    Corrie62 Posts: 191
    Options
    Wow....what a busy bunch of women. I on the other hand have nothing planned for the day. Morning started out sunny and warm. I had to go into Saskatoon for hair appointment. I love the cut and color, but always leave hating how he styled it, and hating the feel of all the goop he puts in...will be better tomorrow when it is "clean". When I got home hubby was getting ready to take the younger to a friends, and the older is already out playing with a friend...so quiet around here for now.

This is my first weekend watching what I eat. Morning was okay, and made good choices for lunch, but now am feeling like snacking. Will have to find something to occupy my time, or figure out what I can incorperate into my meal plan that is not going to make it go over.