Looking for some new friends/motivators

Options
Hi! Just getting back to MFP and I am in need of some new friends. I lost 80lbs only to gain it all back over the last two years. Looking for some ladies to as someone put it "nag" me and help keep me accountable! Thanks

Replies

• Bekkah5215
    Options
    I've been in your shoes (more than once!)... currently, I'm working on losing almost 50 lbs. that I regained, and in total I need to lose 125 lbs. :p Glad that you're here!!! :)
  • norcalbeezy
    norcalbeezy Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I did that same thing with my 40lbs loss! ugh feel free to add me
  • Cat0703
    Cat0703 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I could use someone to nag me back so feel free to add me as a friend and I'll give you a gentle reminder now and again to keep you accountable. :smile:

I need to lose 100lbs (75 of which I also gained back).
  • nuttynanners
    nuttynanners Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I myself, lost about 35-40 lbs and gained it all back in 2 years as well. Life happens! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and I've been checking my feed daily. Let's be friends!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    lost 60 lbs in 2012 with Jenny Craig then couldnt afford it so quit before I did the "aftercare" where you are introduced into normal food. Soooo I gained it mostly back. Disheartening to say the least....but this way gives me much more POWER. Add me if you wish to :-)
  • bsavage13
    bsavage13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thanks all! I'm so excited to be back. Its so much more than just losing weight b/c technically I am pre-diabetic but I keep ignoring it. My mom is diabetic and it's something I should no longer be ignoring.
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm a daily logger. Pretty regular with exercise.
  • radiosilents
    radiosilents Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I totally understand. I have been there many times myself, but now determined that this will be the last time. I need to lose 200 pounds total, yikes! But I'm a quarter of the way there and feeling great. I love getting and giving encouragement and will add you! :)
  • shineebap
    Options
    I sort of understand how you feel. I worked so hard to lose about 30 pounds since I have hypothyroidism so losing weight is ten times harder. I lost it, only to gain 17 of it back! So, I am looking for motivatiors and people to hold me accountable! I'll definitely add you!! I have about 30-45 pounds to lose! :smile:
  • Mischabellaa
    Mischabellaa Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    hi there! any of you feel free to add me..i still have 150 lbs to lose.
  • Terriselj
    Terriselj Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I need some more friends as well. I have been dieting for years and hopefully I can just keep it off this time. I'm doing this and weight watchers. I have about 40 to lose :)
  • SC_Robert
    SC_Robert Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey there,
    I lost 60 pounds last year and then stopped dieting and gained some of it back. I still have 50 pounds to lose.
    Anyone can add me. Friends make this work! :)
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Hiii
    you can add me. I need to.lose 65 pounds
    im on here many times during the day
    to be honest i could do with some support myself!!

• kaseasteele
    kaseasteele Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I log on every day and give as much encouragement and support as I can.
  • bsavage13
    bsavage13 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! I have added everyone and if I missed someone please feel free to send me a request! I'm so excited to have new mfp friends!
  • Annr
    Annr Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    cool I added many of you....lets DO this!
  • pfsweets
    pfsweets Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love to be part of your group. I had knee replacement this year and have added another 10lbs to the 50 that I need to lose. I tryed MFP a year or two ago. I need help and motivation as well. Thanks
  • Nona240
    Nona240 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!