• demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    a haunted hotel!!!
  • demonlullaby
    demonlullaby Posts: 499 Member
    ju70ck.gif
  • jdad1
    jdad1 Posts: 1,899 Member
    hello graveyard folks. What ya all chatting about?
  • I would love to have a slow job that I could do homework at. Getting paid while you study is two birds with one stone.

also, those oddballs are tweakers
  • xALEXANDROx
    xALEXANDROx Posts: 3,416 Member
    :yawn:
  • moondawg14
    moondawg14 Posts: 249 Member
    I'm not a graveyard shift-er... I live and work in Beijing.

I've always imagined that the night desk at a hotel sees some CRAZY *kitten*. Got any good stories to tell?
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member

I've always imagined that the night desk at a hotel sees some CRAZY *kitten*. Got any good stories to tell?

Had to chase some hookers once :laugh:
  • moondawg14
    moondawg14 Posts: 249 Member

haha! they should be easy to catch in those tight clothes and high shoes.
  • Justjamie0418
    I would love to have a slow job that I could do homework at. Getting paid while you study is two birds with one stone.

also, those oddballs are tweakers

Yup and dopers. Had a doper come in here once asking for a half a glass of warm water (to shoot dope with ) a male friend of mine that had came to bring me lunch chased him out of the hotel and told him he wasnt allowed to loiter here, to use a mud puddle.
  • Justjamie0418

haha! they should be easy to catch in those tight clothes and high shoes.

OMG it was horrible. My boss came in and her and I were trying to catch them, had walkie talkies at 3 am, and these were NOT skinny little crack head hookers.. these were massive,... it was like a bad movie. We were remodeling the hotel and so there were a bunch of rooms on the top floor standing open, with the carpet and stuff all ripped out.. they were duckin in and out of those rooms. We found a used condom on the floor of the stairwell. OMG it was so gross, the whole situation. I am SO glad once we remodeled the riffraff stays down the street, we upped our prices by like 60 dollars a night...
  • melb_alex
    melb_alex Posts: 1,154 Member
    lol it's 5:48pm here :)
  • Dr_Waffles
    Dr_Waffles Posts: 141 Member
    Had a lady here last night that was high as hell, talking about being god. Then there was the drunk who accused me of locking him out of his room. Maybe if he could remember what room it was, he wouldn't have been locked out. Also the ladies who argued with the front desk but were so nice to me.

Tonight is kind of slow though. Doing my laundry and that's about it.
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    ....and I'm bored again :/
  • Dr_Waffles
    Dr_Waffles Posts: 141 Member
    I was going to stay and chat but someone decided to take a late flight. Duty calls.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    I am going home in 15 minutes. Oh happy day
  • chickadelta
    chickadelta Posts: 43
    Ice Cream
  • yoyofighter
    yoyofighter Posts: 323 Member
    37 minutes and counting
  • foot56
    foot56 Posts: 44
    I work at home :) haters gonna hate.
  • OMG hotel stories are sooo funny. I had a guy come in.. looked homeless, def. drunk, said he was waiting for a friend in the lobby.. Sat down in the chair.. waited 15 minutes... then he fell asleep.. He wouldn't budge or open his eyes I was standing over him yelling "EXCUSE ME SIR?!!" and tapping his shoulder.. nothing.. called my security and he had to actually pick him up and take him out! people are crazy haha
  • Parmcat
    Parmcat Posts: 268 Member
    Late to this party...LOL

I have 90 minutes left in my 12 hr shift....lets chat!

Anyone want to chat music?