30 day shred

Options
I just bought 30 day shred and killer abs! super excited.... wondering if anyone has tried this and what your results were? :)

Replies

• pineappledreams32
    pineappledreams32 Posts: 24 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    i ment i bought ripped in 30 durrrr
  • Maquillage_
    Maquillage_ Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I tried 30 day shred, but only followed about half the program. I did enjoy it, I love how its circuits, I feel like it makes the workout time go by so much faster, and I noticed that after just a few days my fitness was already improving! But I like change, so I hated how it was the same thing for 10 days! I remember I did lose some weight while doing it, but it was a good time ago so I can't remember how much.

I suggest devising your own cool down routine because Jillian's is very short and to be honest I don't think it would have any effect! Youtube and Fitnessblender (on youtube but also have their own amazing website) have some good cool down workouts so you should find one their :) You'll need it! The muscle soreness I had after a few days was horrible, in a good way, but still needless because if I followed a proper cool down routine the soreness would not have been nearly as bad.

Good luck with it and I hope you get the results you're looking for! :)