Need to lose around 70 pounds

Options
I need all the Motivation I can get I wanna lose around 70 pounds and get my bmi to where it should be and be at a healthy weight. My biggest problem I have is the sweets and soda I know I can stop just gonna be very hard and to drink more water and eat healthier snacks. I'm also a bride to be and don't wanna look ugly for my big day which is in March of Next year. My Fiancee is also looking to join me as he's a diabetic and wants to lose weight as well. Just need some friends that might be in the same position or just looking to get to a healthy weight. Please feel free to add me as a friend and I will do the same in return.

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Time to put your money where your mouth is.
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Happy to help. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • stopdropandlose
    stopdropandlose Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100 pounds, feel free to add me :)
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 30 more, add me if you like. Congrats on the wedding AND to both of you for choosing a healthy beautiful new life together!
  • jbb86
    jbb86 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100+ I am in the same position as you. I also have a problem with junk food and soda. I am on day 2 with no soda had a minor relapse with chips yesterday. :( Please feel free to add me, anyone is welcome to add me! I will help motivate as well as open to receive motivation.
  • Buffy_the_Bride
    Buffy_the_Bride Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 75 more pounds (lost 25 so far). I also lack motivation! Life gets crazy, and I put health on the back burner. Add me if you want to! <3
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    what did you do to make progress today?
This discussion has been closed.