anorexia and gaining weight

Options
2»

Replies

• joshuaperson
    Options
    When I was in recovery for my ED i had to eat 3000 calories per day, i highly suggest looking up "minnie maud"
    is she on here?

"Minnie maud" is not a person on here, it's a method of recovery. There are many great websites that can tell you more.
  • joshuaperson
    Options
    Also, I am a male struggling with an eating disorder as well. It has taken away 5 years of my life. I have been in and out of treatment, have gained weight and have lost weight. I am still battling this, but honestly recovery is so worth it an I am finally realizing this. I have given away my life to this disease. There is so much more to life. I feel hypocritical saying this, but it really is true.
  • pebbleslaura1
    pebbleslaura1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    When I was in recovery for my ED i had to eat 3000 calories per day, i highly suggest looking up "minnie maud"
    is she on here?

"Minnie maud" is not a person on here, it's a method of recovery. There are many great websites that can tell you more.

ha ha trust me thanks :)
  • pebbleslaura1
    pebbleslaura1 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    im also trying to recover after 17yrs fear of getting fat and a belly and never stop gaining but i want a life back
  • MeganMurphyK
    MeganMurphyK Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey Guys ,
    Im going to give the minnie maud guidlines a go, iv stuggled with anorexia for the past 3 years and went through way to many hospital admissions for my age.
    Iv been doing 2'600 for the past 2 months now and gained 12 kg so far but still want to gain another 5 kg before christmas,
    i know im not the only one who thinks this way but its true to say that when your at a much lower weight all you can think about is , food food food food. I want to enjoy myself doing other things haha,
    Any tips for me feel free to message me :)
    Also Im on instagram as 'feedthecravings' so pop along
    Megan