Hello, my name is Staci

Options
I am coming back to the site after a long time of being away. I had previously lost 70 lbs going from 220 to 150 in about a year and a half. I started having problems with tendinitis in my shoulder and it kept me away from exercise for way too long!! I also got a car and got married in my time away so I wasn't walking everywhere (so burning less calories in a day!!) and eating better since he is a great cook lol I was back up to 197 (about two weeks ago) and realized that I really needed to get back into exercising again. I had so much pain in my shoulder but found a supplement that helps with inflammation so I have been able to go back to doing aerobics classes again including yoga/pilates but I'm doing it very slowly and carefully so that I don't end up with an injury that sends me to the sidelines again. I can definitely tell I have aged since the last time I lost weight but I refuse to get "old"!! My husband and I like to stay active and want to climb every lighthouse we can get to. We have climbed five so far in the last year. I want to be strong and healthy so I can do these things without struggling. I know the view from the top will be worth it! Looking for caring, supportive friends to add :-)

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,218 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome back, and good luck shedding the unwanted pounds and getting stronger. :flowerforyou: