Anyone want to be friends?

Options
shineebap
shineebap Posts: 11
edited November 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Hello! My name is Abbigail, or Abbi!

I am not necessarily new, but I have been getting back into exercising and I think having friends and motivators would help quite a bit! I love seeing other people exercising and reaching their goals and it inspires me to do the same, and I would feel more accountable!

A little bit of my back story is that I have always just been a "big" person. I am larger framed and am about 5'8". My highest weight was 245 when I was diagnosed with Hypothyroidism! I have other illnesses that had always affected my exercising. But, I want to be healthier and maybe one day not have to worry about my weight so much.

Last year I lost about 30 pounds and got down to 210 pounds where surprisingly my ribs stuck out. But, I still had more to lose but unfortunately, I gained back 17 pounds. My goal weight is about 175 and I am cracking down on reaching that goal as I am moving onto college next fall and I have quite a bit to lose! I would love to have more friends on here to share experiences and motivate one another! So, anyone is welcome to add me!!! :smile:

Replies

• recoveryjunky
    recoveryjunky Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hey! We have similar goals! I don't think I've seen anyone on here with similar goals... I'm also 5'8 and am looking to be between 170-180 (even though I rarely exercise I am incredibly muscular). Friend request sent!