Are you all about that bass.....Or does the treble get you hot?

Options

Replies

• Noogynoogs
    Noogynoogs Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I have a good natural round boobs. A tiny waist and a huge round bum. When I slim down I an just a smaller version.
  • Mitzimum
    Mitzimum Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    FrenchMob wrote: »
    I'm currently at 35% shooting for 15%. For the opposite sex, my preference is #2 all day.

#3 is the ultimate waste of oxygen, Kim Kardashian - her "curves" are genetic with medical enhancements and her boobs are fake. That image shouldn't even be there.
    I disagree I am pretty happy at a 3, minus the fake boobs I look a lot like that, it's kinda a body type thing. I can't get thigh gap, just not made for it. Bigger butt and teeny waist all the way!
  • Noogynoogs
    Options
    Say I was at 5
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Started at 5, now a slightly thinner 5, aiming for a 3 :)
    And as for the opposite sex/same sex (I rather enjoy both) I don't care much what they look like as long as they have a good personality (and make good bacon). But I generally go for people taller than me and I think I would probably feel a wee bit intimidated by someone huge with huge muscles - not because of what they look like but because they would probably not be into the same things as me (lazing around in bed 70% of the time on the internet and watching anime).
  • Ravenous4Captain
    Ravenous4Captain Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm currently at 6 but hope to be at 3 or 8
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    When I first started MFP almost 2 years ago I was a 5, then I was a 2! (current profile picture was me at a 2)

Now this round I started at a 4 and am looking towards being a 3. I have curves (major hip action) and I've finally realized they're never going anywhere and I'm okay with that!
  • trinatrina1984
    trinatrina1984 Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I would be happy if I could get to a 3 because boobs.
  • Go_Mizzou99
    Go_Mizzou99 Posts: 2,628 Member
    Options
    clanmama wrote: »
    Ladies and gentlemen....look at these images.
    Tell me :smile:

Also....which of the opposite sex appeal to you. Be honest but Be nice.

cozgc0zbl917.jpeg
    img

In order of preference...
    2 (fit)
    3 (curvy)
    8 (athletic

• siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    ^ this is the same for me,

however i will not not be attracted to someone just due to their shape and size.

• jennnnn2u
    Options
    I started between #6 and #7 and now I am closer to #5.
    I hope to get to #3.
    I looked at the man scale that got posted and find that I would actually be okay with any of them, although the first two may not be very comfortable for snuggling so....there's that.
  • Misshodge64
    Misshodge64 Posts: 8,588 Member
    Options
    Number 8
  • laticiabug
    laticiabug Posts: 1
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I am kinda a cross between a 2,3,and 8 but with cellulite and a bit of a tummy.
  • ThePhoenixIsRising
    ThePhoenixIsRising Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    I started a bit larger than #5
    my goal is #8 midsection and #9 arms and legs
    Currently I am between #3&4

Looking at the male pics I must say 10%-15% turns up the humidity for me. :smiley:
  • Noogynoogs
    Options
    My hubby reckons I am 8 not 5 he said I must be looking in a fairground mirror.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    I was a 4, now I'm a 3/8
  • Tiernan1212
    Tiernan1212 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    bulbadoof wrote: »
    just for the record, 'anorexic' is not a body type; it's a serious and very often life-threatening disorder and throwing it around in that fashion is not appropriate. i know it's not your image, but i had to get it off my chest.

ok that's done

i was a 6 now i'm a 5

i think women look best at 3 or 4, and i have a very strong preference for thin guys with minimal muscle definition (i think muscles look gross); i'd say a narrower 20% is about there.

What in this post deserves an abuse flag? I'm honestly curious, as I found nothing close to abuse in this post.

On topic though, I started as a 6, would like to get to a 4, and dream would be an 8 but would be happy with 3 :)

• Laura_Ivy
    Laura_Ivy Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I like the look of 20-25% on a guy :)<3 as for me, I started out as a 5,am currently a 4 I guess and would ultimately like to be 8!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I am currently a 25% or less, depending on the time of year.

for women, I think I am fine with all but the 7, But only because I prefer women who can keep up with an active lifestyle.
  • ryanwood935
    ryanwood935 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Started around 30%, gradually floating above 15% now. Don't have a set goal. Oops.

I couldn't find my golden goose without some pics from the rear. Given limited information, I would order a number 2 with a side of number 8.