Self conscious?

Options
2»

Replies

• whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    My stomach. After 3 pregnancies with 3 c-sections, my stomach is horrible. I still look pregnant, and i have a large apron. I seriously doubt it will go away with weight loss or any fitness activities. I suspect surgery will have to be considered down the road.
  • RashaePree
    RashaePree Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thighs, Arms and Stomach.....I am currently working on them so I will no longer be self conscious about them
  • singingflutelady
    singingflutelady Posts: 8,736 Member
    Options
    Lower back, hips and lower stomach. Stupid cellulite on my butt and hamstrings and my assymetrical quads
  • EveFlowergirl
    EveFlowergirl Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    calves.
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Love handles, thick thighs, chubby waist...etc. I'm happy with my boobs and I prefer having a flat butt (that way no one stares).
  • Isabelle_1929
    Isabelle_1929 Posts: 233 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    My arms and legs. Legs are the worst, as they are short, not straight, and too muscular. Frankly they look like (shaved) men's legs.

And I have never worked out ... Ah, if I could give some muscle to others, I'd be so happy !!

My arms are big too, but I don't really mind, as I never wear short sleeves anyway (not only because of the shape, but because my skin is ugly).

Also my breasts are too small (B), and I am bummed that when I lose weight they get even smaller (A) ... But as for my arms, this is not a major concern when I lose weight, as A or B, I'm in the "ironing board" category anyway.
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Thighs, stomach, arms. Oh and my butt looks like a 90 year old woman's.

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    I am an extreme pear, so definitely my *kitten*. I always think that everyone is looking at it. Hopefully it's just paranoia.

I'm an extreme pear too. They're always looking at it. I'm self-conscious about it in the nude still, but definitely not as much.

I don't have pretty legs.
  • carlaunderconstruction
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I am an extreme pear, so definitely my *kitten*. I always think that everyone is looking at it. Hopefully it's just paranoia.

I'm an extreme pear too. They're always looking at it. I'm self-conscious about it in the nude still, but definitely not as much.

I don't have pretty legs.

I'm a solid two sizes larger on the bottom compared to my top. Plus I live in China with rail thin women, so I am not paranoid, they are always looking at it.

I'm the most insecure about my abdominal area though.