It's time for a few friends....

Options
I have gone back and forth with MFP, I was very active in 2011-June 2012 and had quite a few friends, after I had an artery dissection in my circumflex artery and in 2012 my life changed and I had two stents put into my heart and now was put into a box of people that had a heart attack, even though I had no plaque or cholesterol. I was doing Chalene Extreme at the time, so I will never know if it was strength related, I've always been a strong person, so it was just God's will. I still worked out/walked after that, just not as intense. I love Turbo Jam, walking and would maybe like to try PIYO. I have several strength videos that I rotate, but nothing too strenuous, it's not worth the risk. I've always been fairly "slim" according to most people, but I always say clothes hide a lot. However, once I've hit about 150, I know it's time to cut down on food. I am currently 146 and would love to be 140, but not sure if that's even attainable.

Anyway, I live in Indiana and love to cook, bake & garden and am very frugal when it comes to shopping. I love shopping at Goodwill and garage sales. I've been married for 19 years and just turned 40. If you would like to be friends, send me a request.

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Wow, you sound busy. I'm sorry about your heart issues. :( Congrats on being married for so long - I just hit 13 years with my husband. Love him to pieces... even when I want to throttle him. LOL!
  • bluelena
    bluelena Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Sending you a request... I am doing Turbo Jam right now instead of running, due to tendinitis in my foot. Have to back off the walking/running for a few weeks. I started Piyo about 3 weeks ago, and I LOVE it. I enjoy bodyweight workouts vs. weights, although ChaLean Extreme wasn't too bad.
  • nwindianawalkinggroup
    Options
    Kristine where at in Indiana? I'm in Northwest Indiana!