Snack Ideas?

Options
2»

Replies

• hearlady
    hearlady Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    As we speak (or write:-)), I'm eating a cup of Fage 2% Plain Greek yogurt, cinnamon, 1 tblsp. honey and 8g walnuts for 280 calories. It is so delicious and satisfying and very healthy!

Fage 2% is so delicious. I'm having mine with stevia and pomegranate ariels. It's also great with clementine tangerine slices. Honey is wonderful in it but going for the stevia for now.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Pickled boiled eggs.. finish off the dill pickles, peel your boiled eggs and drop them in there. They last a very long time... the longer they're in there the more pickled they taste :) They never make it past a month at my house though.. much coveted snack among my kids/husband.

I swear there are so many great ideas to be had on this site. Never would have thought of this. Thanks!

• mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    hearlady wrote: »
    As we speak (or write:-)), I'm eating a cup of Fage 2% Plain Greek yogurt, cinnamon, 1 tblsp. honey and 8g walnuts for 280 calories. It is so delicious and satisfying and very healthy!

Fage 2% is so delicious. I'm having mine with stevia and pomegranate ariels. It's also great with clementine tangerine slices. Honey is wonderful in it but going for the stevia for now.

I switched from Fage 0% to Fage 2% a few months ago and there is no going back. The texture and taste are so much better and worth the extra calories/fat. I usually add a couple tsp of my favorite jam.

• JessaLee0324
    JessaLee0324 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Try your apple with peanut butter. I swear it keeps me full until my next meal every time!
  • carafes
    carafes Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    carrots in almond butter - don't knock it until you try it... AMAZING
  • jaquelynny
    jaquelynny Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    yogurt with natural pb, make your own protein bars, rice cake with pb and a shake