Rockin Body Challenge

Options
Anyone else doing the Rockin Body Challenge with Shaun T by Beachbody??

I'm on week 2, day 2 and loving it! :)

what are your thoughts?

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    You should post your results when your done. It's next on my list of workout videos. However, I won't be starting it until Mid December since that is when my current program ends.
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    I just ordered it and am waiting for delivery. I look forward to doing it as my workout group does the WATP videos and this will be a nice change to that.

I have read mixed reviews on it but I could not pass the price up.
  • Tralee1111
    Tralee1111 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    Got my dvds Saturday afternoon. Did the first short workout (Mark Move & Groove) last night and really liked it. I am going to try and stick with their suggested sequence so it'll be MM&G and Party Express tonight.

Jessica ~ which RB workouts do you like the best? I tend to be more motivated it I like the music and also if it doesn't seem so tedious.
  • gatorgirly413
    gatorgirly413 Posts: 38 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I know I'm a little late to this thread but how are you liking Rockin' Body? I just got the set this past weekend and plan to start after work tonight. I needed something to do on my non-running days, but live in a tiny apartment with neighbors below me, so I didn't want something with a lot of jumping.
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I like it. While there is some jumping if you follow Shaun T, he does have a girl who does modified (so no jumping).
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    It's a solid cardio workout that would make a great supplement to any lifting plan. However I would not do it on its own. I did a hybrid of it and Power 90 a few years ago and got great results.
  • geefunk76
    geefunk76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started the discs before Xmas and on the 4th day crazy pain in the left calf. Took 2 weeks to heal but still hurts. Now I do modified. Good luck and stretch before!!!!!