Looking for friends who stick around here for awhile

Options
I joined last November and I think, of the friends I got in the beginning, only one is still active on MFP. I just when through and pruned people who hadn't logged on in over a month. I'm looking for some more people that aren't here on a whim and will be around for awhile to support and cheer each other on.

Anyone???

Replies

• mercurysfire
    mercurysfire Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    hey there :) i haven't been on MFP all that long but I was using another one for a while. i would like to find a friend as well. i log in pretty much everyday (weekends get a little hairy sometimes adn i haven't been very good about that in a while) and i try to exercise every day at least a little. the weekends again, seem to be my undoing. especially right now since we are redoing our bathroom.

i'm captaining a challenge that is about to kick off on June 1 (if you'd like to join).

i don't need constant atta-boys or "yea you logged in!" type of motivation, but a pal that might listen when i rant about my thighs and then tell me to shut my piehole and go to the gym would be welcomed. :)
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Read my profile first...then add. I don't want a lot of friends, but the ones I have are the best. Thanks.
  • dark_angel1554
    dark_angel1554 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I recently reached over 105 days! Feel free to add me :)
  • CalynZeigs
    CalynZeigs Posts: 34
    Options
    Im looking for some friends too. As long as you dont mind I'm not on weekends, holidays or when sick =p
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I've been active here for well over a year, and since I still have 20 more to lose I'll be on here for a long time. Feel free to add me.
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I've just logged over 110 days. Check out my profile; if you like what you see, feel free to friend me.
  • aseymour13
    aseymour13 Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    Greetings - I have been here since January which is the scheme of things isnt that long but I am here pretty much every day - no, every day although I travel and it can be a bit of challenge sometimes. Always open for conversation, comments, pats on the back, or kicks in the hind end (and yeah, some days I dont need someone to say "nice food choices". I walk a lot but need to kick it up a notch. Tough when you sit at a desk all day - its nice to get outside and mental release is pretty important. That being said, feel free to add me - and I always like a challenge. :-)
  • methodman78
    methodman78 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I log daily, exercise 4-5 times a week in various forms and encourage when needed (ignore the photo, it looks egotistic but it's purely pride that i'm 35 and finally almost in shape) I think i've logged 165 days in a row so far this year and end of 2012 so definitely a regular

Please add me if you feel i'm up to the job, i'll be more than happy to shout at you too if you need it ;)

Mef
  • elleloch
    elleloch Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I log in all the time! Log all my food (most days!) and I exercise 5-6 days a week. Feel free to add me!
  • sandy_gee
    sandy_gee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Just logged 60 days, and I am in it for the long haul! Any ads welcome! :)
  • jojo37696
    jojo37696 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I've been here for 280 days. Add me if you want to.
  • theerachele
    theerachele Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm on week 2 at MFP, but I absolutely love it and intend on sticking around for years to come! I'd love to be friends, feel free to add me!
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I've logged in every day for the past 335 days! I'm committed to a healthy lifestyle, although I'm not perfect by any means!
  • skyekeeper
    skyekeeper Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I have logged over 425 days. Feel free to add me if you wish!
  • mizcat
    mizcat Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for new friends. I'm pretty regular. (Over 400 days logged.) :wink: Feel free to add me if you want!
  • kiern18
    kiern18 Posts: 61
    Options
    I am here for the long run :) Feel free to add me!
  • Nimbkar
    Nimbkar Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Add me , I am starting with new resolve
  • kikicooks
    kikicooks Posts: 1,079 Member
    Options
    I've been on here for years, and am still on here all the time, feel free to add me.
  • genofreek
    genofreek Posts: 75
    Options
    You can add me if you like, I haven't been around too long but I don't plan on going anywhere. :)
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me. Was at 480 days, had gallbladder surgery, lost a day, now getting back on track again. Good luck to you ! Anyone else want to add a daily logger may add me too.