I need help understanding Calories

Options
2»

Replies

• MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    olive oil, butter, sour cream. all have lots of fat and adding one to each meal you will be at goal of 1600 easily.
  • BushidosQueen
    BushidosQueen Posts: 25
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I eat pork chops hamburger and chicken can't afford the steak yet lol. Eggs are a daily thing right now which I put butter in the scrambled. If I incorporated cheddar cheese or cream cheese with walnuts and add in butter were I can, do you think that would help? It will bring my carbs up to 30 then but I'll get a couple hundred more calories out of it.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    It would help, all of those delicious fatty little things add up quick!
  • BushidosQueen
    Options
    I will do that then. I am just so surprised with how much my body has changed these past 6 days, never imagined the "hard" fat on my stomach to change so quickly into "squishy I can feel my real stomach" fat and I want to keep with this so much because I don't crave junk anymore, I feel full and have tons more energy -even with no caffeine. But I do want to stay within healthy guidelines too so thank you very much @maidentl and @zachbonner for helping me figure out all of this <3
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    I will do that then. I am just so surprised with how much my body has changed these past 6 days, never imagined the "hard" fat on my stomach to change so quickly into "squishy I can feel my real stomach" fat and I want to keep with this so much because I don't crave junk anymore, I feel full and have tons more energy -even with no caffeine. But I do want to stay within healthy guidelines too so thank you very much @maidentl and @zachbonner for helping me figure out all of this <3

my comments weren't helpful? I seriously used to eat those things when I did that kind of diet. it was satiating and kept my cals up. but okay JUSt maiden and zach thanks ONLY you two, the rest of us can get hosed.
  • BushidosQueen
    Options
    I am so sorry @MyChocolateDiet If it counts I send you lots of love and hugs via internet <3 Please forgive me as I am trying to clean, type and get my toddler back to sleep at 1am. (currently now 1:40) I add you and anyone else in there as well that's been so helpful to me <3
  • BushidosQueen
    Options
    ^^ Omg @zachbonner - Lol you're funny.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    Options
    ONLY zach's funny? not me? I give up.
  • BushidosQueen
    Options
    Lol <3<3<3 you make my day @MyChocolateDiet