Calculating weekly averages

Hi all, I am new to this app and I am loving lots about it, but I am struggling with one thing. I tend to be pretty good during the week with healthy food, quite a bit of walking and exercise 2 or 3 nights, but I don't exercise on a friday night, because I go out, often with a calorific pub meal and a few drinks. On the weekends I may also have some treat foods, but I also do lots of exercise at weekends. Which means that on some days it tells me if every day was like that I would lose weight more quickly than I want to, and on fridays it says if I carry on like that I would put on weight, and other days it says I am on target to maintain weight. Is there a way to see how that averages out over a week so that I can see whether I am on target or not without getting the calculator out?

Replies

• ukaryote
    ukaryote Posts: 874 Member
    Go to the menu item Reports. In the drop-down, select Net Calories. Choose a time period: last 7 days, 30 days, 90 days.
  • HappyHuge
    HappyHuge Posts: 2 Member
    thank you ukaryote!
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    On the mobile app it's also really easy: Go to "nutrition" and choose the "weekly" tab instead of the daily one. It'll show you the report for the whole week.