Need new motivators and friends....I'm back to MFP

Options
Hi everyone. My name is Peggy and I need help. I had knee replacement in March and gained another 10lbs. I need to lose at least 60lbs and have been having a lot of trouble getting motivated. I just don't feel well and finally, once again got fed up and I want to try again on MFP. I did not use the message boards very much last time and I think maybe this will help, staying in touch with others. thanks

Replies

• Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Message boards can be helpful and entertaining at the same time. enjoy looking through and reading the advise and ideas, refreshing what I've learned, and offering any advice I might be able. No one is perfect but we can all lean on one another and try to be our best.
  • Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    hi feel free to add me x
  • romanticallyblind
    Options
    I completely understand I am doing PT for my back and all the way down to my feet. I have really bad days and mess up eating a lot. This week has been interesting and I think better then most weeks so far. I noticed not just when you start off eating bad does the day go downhill, but if at anytime during the day you eat bad it causes a spiral so I have to be really careful. I am swimming, then using hydrotherapy, then I developed bathtub pilates for the days like today where I don't want to go to the rec center to exercise. Feel free to add me :) After each exercise I take a picture to remind myself I was there and can do it. Unfortunately I am not in the mood to take a picture today, but I did exercise, lol

Like you I also have days I need motivation and I would be happy to exchange encouragement.

Hugs,
    Crissy