headaches?

Options
2»

Replies

• BruceHedtke
    BruceHedtke Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Have you had your blood pressure checked? Are you also having occasional nosebleeds?

Normally, even high blood pressure will not cause headaches but if your systolic is over 180 (diastolic over 110), headaches can be one of the symptoms of hypertension. Back in February/March, I had BP readings in the ranges of 220/130 (yes, yikes!) and had frequent headaches and occasional nosebleeds. When I started taking medication and my blood pressure dropped, the headaches/nosebleeds stopped.

• kimberlyudovich
    kimberlyudovich Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Have you had your blood pressure checked? Are you also having occasional nosebleeds?

Normally, even high blood pressure will not cause headaches but if your systolic is over 180 (diastolic over 110), headaches can be one of the symptoms of hypertension. Back in February/March, I had BP readings in the ranges of 220/130 (yes, yikes!) and had frequent headaches and occasional nosebleeds. When I started taking medication and my blood pressure dropped, the headaches/nosebleeds stopped.

BP is fine no nose bleeds
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    OP, like we've said, eat more food! And add some healthier choices to your diet.

It's true that headaches can happen for all kinds of reasons. But, given what you claim to be eating, it's 99% hunger-fuelled in your case.
  • sqw68
    sqw68 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I decided to have a complete change in diet and cut out tea and coffee all together. I had terrible headaches for about a week (along with other symptom - very flu like).
    A quick google showed this was down to the detox.
    Stay with it though - I've never felt so good!
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    sqw68 wrote: »
    I decided to have a complete change in diet and cut out tea and coffee all together. I had terrible headaches for about a week (along with other symptom - very flu like).
    A quick google showed this was down to the detox.
    Stay with it though - I've never felt so good!

Omg!! You're a genius!! It finally clicked why all of a sudden I'm having headaches. It's the tea!! I stopped drinking it!! The caffeine, duh!! For some stupid reason I was thinking I'm not addicted to coffee... but it's the tea!! :drinker:

Other than that, I have no idea what the hell you're talking about with the rest of your comment!!

I'm bout to go get me some tea. :smile: