Looking for some - Belly Buster Exercises

Options
I am looking for some good belly busting exercises that I can do at home. I currently walk 2 miles a day and use the elliptical aprox 30 minutes every evening. While my legs, arms and busts are shrinking my waistline is taking a bit longer ( I am sure my age has a small role in that).
Looking for suggestions from my fellow MFP community that may have helped you out! :)

Replies

• 111YoYo111
    111YoYo111 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing an ab workout that I printed for free off neilarey.com
    She has short youtube vids if you don't know a certain move.
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    You can't spot reduce fat, it comes off where it wants to come off, however it wants to come off. Things like crunches, etc will build up your strength in that area, but will not blast fat.

With that said my favorite ab workouts are crunches on an exercise ball and weighted side crunches.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    sburk64 wrote: »
    I am looking for some good belly busting exercises that I can do at home. I currently walk 2 miles a day and use the elliptical aprox 30 minutes every evening. While my legs, arms and busts are shrinking my waistline is taking a bit longer ( I am sure my age has a small role in that).
    Looking for suggestions from my fellow MFP community that may have helped you out! :)

Ballistic crunches.

Takes a partner, they sit on your feet, you come up in a full situp, they throw you back down, and you resist letting your shoulders hit the ground and rebound up immediately.

When that gets easy, add a third partner to smack you in the stomach with a focus pad as you are going back down to the start position.