New guy looking for friends

Options
my fitness pal has changed my life. I lost 57 lbs since late April. Still a ways to go but I never experienced this type of success in all my life. I only have 2 friends who are real life friends and they are on and off. I'd love some active friends for motivation. Not that I need it but any extra motivation is good. :) I'm closing in on 200 days in a row. This app has to be extending my life span and God has led me to it. I look forward to meeting new friends and reading tip and giving some of my own to people who want it. Btw my name is Roy Friedman if you need that to become my friend on the app.

Replies

• ItsRJTV
    ItsRJTV Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'd like to request others who are looking to become friends but I'm so new to the forums I don't know how.
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR. Welcome to MFP and wishing you great success.
  • ItsRJTV
    ItsRJTV Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thanks LeonCX
  • repsgoddess
    repsgoddess Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just started here today as well. Sending a FR :)
  • urpalmaryann00
    urpalmaryann00 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    well, you aren't alone! I am new to all of the social aspects too, welcome my brother in size ;)
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, man.
  • GoneGirl50
    GoneGirl50 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    You sound like a great person. Why don't you fill out your profile so we can get to know you better?
  • ewhip17
    ewhip17 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    happy to help any way I can - feel free to add!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me OP or anyone else for that matter...happy to support!!!
  • jamnon2
    jamnon2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there... I just started on Tuesday & love this site & the motivation your post gave me. Eileen