New and Desperate

Options
Hi I'm new here. I need some encouragement and someone to really help me get me motivated and focused. I am a mother of 3 wonderful kids and married to my soul mate! I weigh 202lbs and would like to weigh 145-150lbs. Im so upset with myself that I let it get this bad. I just turned 33 and am not happy. I need some friends that can help me stay positive. Please add me!!! smile

Replies

• daveymac1
    daveymac1 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Sent:devil:
  • almurphy1995
    almurphy1995 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me... this is probably my fifth time trying this!! I keep putting the same 15 pounds back on after losing... I also want to lose about 50 pounds. I have two kids and am married to my soul mate as well. We sound like a good fit for each other in this adventure.
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Welcome :) You took the first step!! Sending a request
  • theerachele
    theerachele Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there! You're more than welcome to add me if you'd like! I'm here for positive thoughts & support! :)
  • farway
    farway Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new here. I need some encouragement and someone to really help me get me motivated and focused. I am a mother of 3 wonderful kids and married to my soul mate! I weigh 202lbs and would like to weigh 145-150lbs. Im so upset with myself that I let it get this bad. I just turned 33 and am not happy. I need some friends that can help me stay positive. Please add me!!! smile

Baby steps & mini goals, you are not far off "onederland" [where first figure on the scale is a 1], try & make that your first target, from there it is down hill all the way