Under 200 lbs for the first time in 10 years!!

Options
jlking
jlking Posts: 29 Member
I began my weight loss journey on 1-12-10 at 238 pounds (the most I had ever weighed). At that time, I was wearing extra large shirts and size 36 pants. Since that time, I have slowly been losing pounds and inches. I have used MFP religiously, completed the C25K running program, and I am currently working on the One Hour Runner program as well as the 100 pushup/200 situp programs.

Anyway, I weighed in this morning (6-5-10) at 199.6 pounds, which means I am under 200 for the first time in 10 years! All the hard work is really paying off! The weight has come off slowly, but I think that is a good thing. I now am in a size (L) for all shirts, and my jean size is down to 33. I have posted some before and after photos on my profile. Feel free to take a look. The one by the Christmas tree was from December 2009. The two in the green Cardinals shirt and yellow hat are from this morning.

I couldn't be happier. Thought I would share my success with you.

Replies

• mzmoonlight
    mzmoonlight Posts: 160
    Options
    well done, feels great doesnt it.
  • jer2kat
    jer2kat Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is one of my mini goals and my starting weight is not so far off from yours (223). This just gives me more motivation that I can do it. Thanks!!
  • 365healthchallenge
    Options
    Thats fantastic! Congrats!!!
  • Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    well done, that's great. i can't weight to be able to post the same thing.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!