Was this dangerous?

Options
13»

Replies

• crystalnichle
    crystalnichle Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    __drmerc__ wrote: »
    Water intoxication is when you take in to much water, but I'm sure you'd know if you had. Its when you drink to much, and you pretty much drown your brain or something like that because your skin and the like can no longer hold any extra water. (I cant remember the actual details) It's pretty hard to do if you're not actually trying to accomplish it. If you can inhale four or five gallons really quick, only then should you really be worried. For an hour, that amount? No.

This sounds legit

drowning your brain? totally legit.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Water intoxication is when you take in to much water, but I'm sure you'd know if you had. Its when you drink to much, and you pretty much drown your brain or something like that because your skin and the like can no longer hold any extra water. (I cant remember the actual details) It's pretty hard to do if you're not actually trying to accomplish it. If you can inhale four or five gallons really quick, only then should you really be worried. For an hour, that amount? No.

This sounds legit

I actually heard this, apparently the one death ever from Ecstasy was a person who drank so much their brain flooded.

is that like flooding an engine?

Although I have flooded engines, I don't have any idea what that means. I have not flooded any brains (that I know of), but I'm pretty sure it involves swelling and pressure. So, are they alike?

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/strange-but-true-drinking-too-much-water-can-kill/
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    just make sure your Pee is a light yellow and not a dark clear and you should be fine.
  • webtracer
    webtracer Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    That little bit of water? It was infinitely more dangerous to actually put this post up...

This, FTW