Healthy BMI range!

Options
woodwardtm
woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
Woot! After 5+ months of hard work exercising and calorie counting, I have hit my second goal which has put me at the very highest number of the healthy BMI range. I never thought I woud see that again! Last time I saw this weight was 17 years ago.
Sadly now that I have reached this goal I can still look down and think that there is more work to be done. Will we always feel this way? Has society warped us so that we will never be satisfied?

Replies

• fitjules35
    fitjules35 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • pelpec
    pelpec Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I was pleased when my BMI moved from Obese to Overweight! Just keep at it and we will all get there!
  • SRQcourtney
    SRQcourtney Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Congrats, pat yourself on the back! My BMI was borderline OBESE prior to joining My fitness Pal. I'm talking 5 more lbs and I be classified as OBESE. That was probably the scariest moment of my life, reading those words. Keep up the good work. Moments like these keep me from giving up.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!