Goal Weight......

Options
2»

Replies

• deksgrl
    deksgrl Posts: 7,237 Member
    Options
    As mentioned earlier in this thread, you need to focus on FAT loss, not WEIGHT loss. Dropping more pounds won't necessarily result in the look you want.
  • SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    GraceCamD wrote: »
    Well I am happy to say that i have lost 23 lbs now and weigh 101 and now my goal weight is 95 lbs and that is only because i am short....

My sister is your height and weights 121 and looks fabulous...tight (even after having a baby) muscular, outline of abs the whole works...she doesn't lift heavy...she does resistance training tho...which you could do but put some weight on first.

You need help....seek some professionals. Your current BMI is 17.9 at 95lbs 16.8...
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10172475/weight-loss-help-yes-i-thought-these-boards-were-to-help-people/p1

I saw you were lurking pro-ana boards previously.

Looks like you are seeking more pro-ana people.

I strongly suggest seeing a therapist. That would probably be the best thing you can do for yourself right now.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    faeriesue1 wrote: »
    And you'll get to 95lbs and may still not be happy, then what?

This...
  • missiontofitness
    missiontofitness Posts: 4,074 Member
    Options
    GraceCamD wrote: »
    Well I am happy to say that i have lost 23 lbs now and weigh 101 and now my goal weight is 95 lbs and that is only because i am short....

I am one inch taller than you, and I would never dream of being under 100lbs.
    Given your posting history and your unhealthy GW/weight loss, please see a therapist.