Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

RunKeeper not syncing

RunKeeper and MyFitnessPal are connected but not syncing. I went for a walk this evening and finished at 6pm...it's now 11pm and still, the exercise hasn't shown up in MyFitnessPal. What's wrong?

Replies

• josiereside1
    josiereside1 Posts: 199 Member
    Trying to find out the answer to this myself!
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    Yesterday's run still is not in MFP. Programs are connected. Logged with GPS.
  • Hamez_UK
    Hamez_UK Posts: 36 Member
    Mine's been like it for months..........
  • AlexanderHuggler
    AlexanderHuggler Posts: 1 Member
    Same for me, quiet often it takes a few minutes, sometimes its instant, but today... i went for a run, and that run shows up in Runkeeper as a activity, but neither in MFP or Fitbit its synced.
    But its also not showing up in Runkeepers FitnesFeed... maybe there is either a issue in RK's side internal server structure or MFP and RK arent talking to each other :S i would like to see the heartrate of my last run in fitbit but since it does not get the info from RK im screwd -.-
  • stacey_rayner
    stacey_rayner Posts: 46 Member
    I know this is a few months old, but my runkeeper app is not syncing today. Well it actually synced but it changed all my calorie data after it saved so i had to edit them to reflect what i did (luckily i remembered) and that is when it is not syncing. I made a note of it mentally and well still if it does it again tomorrow when i hit the gym up again.
  • dahankzter
    dahankzter Posts: 5 Member
    This is happening too much... Why would I pay when the integrations fail so often?