Hello.... Again

I've been off mfp for a few months and feel like crap looking for a quick fix. I look in my basement and its full of work out equipment. I just need a push to get going. I have 2 kids and a great man, but I cant seem to make time for myself. my family is always taking my time. I know I really need to make a schedule and stick to it. we all know the equation is simple... burn more than you take in. Ive been smoke free now for almost 2 months and everyday is a struggle. With my dad recently surviving a heart attach made me open my eyes. its my turn to get healthy, feel good about myself and reverse my type 2 diabetes. My boyfriend and I struggle everyday to eat right. Every time I think about getting back on track, I gain 5. so now instead of trying to loose 5, 10, pounds. im up to 20. wish me luck=))

SOMEONE BUSIER THAN YOU IS WORKING OUT
I read this on a gym window and I keep repeating it... this has been my excuse for too long!

Replies

• Sld1108
    Sld1108 Posts: 12 Member
    Hi I'm a new person and have a whole different set of issues lol. But I wanted to respond to say you can do this. Maybe in the morning or late at night set aside 1-2 hours for yourself. Put on some good music and make it "me" time. You'll feel better and it's some time where you can think and reflect and lose weight! I used to do this all the time and it helped !
  • Tim_Simons
    Tim_Simons Posts: 64 Member
    Hey girl! Keep it up. It's determination and discipline that will keep you going. Wishing you all the best of luck. I'm here to support you all the way. Don't forget to eat healthy as you workout. Take supplements to keep you going and active.
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Hi, I know what you mean with family taking up your time. I've recently joined a 24 hour gym which really helps as I can fit it round my family commitments! Just managed a post-gym joining week 1 loss of 4.

Feel free to add me.