I need some advice on Healthy Eating while suffering from Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder.

Options
Hi!
I've had Avoidant/Restrictive Food Intake Disorder, since I was very young so I find it extremely hard to eat healthier. I mean, I do avoid unhealthy food, and I eat healthy foods. I think my main issue is motivation to eat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner. At the moment I'm struggling with eating more than 500-600 calories a day and its not helping me lose weight in a healthy way. It bothers me, when I go to look in the fridge, I just feel avoidant from eating certain foods depending on taste, texture of smell. Sometimes it depends on how I feel as well and sometimes temperature as well.

Can anyone give me advice for motivation to eat 3 times or more a day? I find myself only eating when I feel hungry, which is usually once a day. ;n; Is there any foods or easy recipes (not a good cook lol) to help me reach 1200 calories a day? Advice from people with experience with this disorder would also be very very helpful for me. Thank you!!! ^^