Weight loss and Illness :(

Options
Was doing really well and had lost 50lbs using this app... was happy working with a personal trainer, but after starting a new job last which required more of my time and energy I began to suffer from consent injuries fatigue and alot of fluid retention.... my trainer looked through my food and we made any changes needed but to no avail I started gaining back the pounds I had lost and was not able to train quite so much.

Having now been diagnosed with fibromalgia and having further tests for Lupus, ive now been signed off for 5months not able to train and feeling fat and unhappy having gained back 42lbs...

Any advice or guidence is welcome
Bear in mind some days I can barely walk to the bathroom so exercise is a hit an miss affair, I cant afford to work with the trainer as I only have sick pay coming in

Replies

• Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    Start with the caloric deficit. Hope you feel better.
  • TheMadRedhead1979
    Options
    thank you
  • tidefan1784
    tidefan1784 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I suffer from fibro as well. I also have many other health issues. My back is the biggest problem. Right now I'm not even medically released to exercise because of it. My cousin has fibro. She blogs about it. She lost I think 30+ pounds and she walks 2 miles almost every day. Her blog address is zenwin5.blogspot.com if you are interested. You can friend me though I'm not real into the logging. Haven't done it because I know I'm eating 5k+ calories a day. :(