Pretty sure I haven't done this yet.

Options
Hello, all. Teacher, cook, ukulele player, reader/writer, and gamer here.

I'm Leslie, and I've been using MFP for a long time, probably about 2 years. It worked really well for a while, but lately, I've been getting lazy, falling into old habits.

I really don't want to be the stereotypical "just married, I guess I can start gaining again" person. And it's not all for my husband. I want to keep feeling that rush of energy every morning. I want it to *remain* easy to shop for clothes.

This is a plateau to end all plateaus. My body's telling me that I'm *almost* there. My doctor is pleased with my progress (worst was 220, got down to 154, currently 165) , but I could stand to lose some more body fat. Diabetes runs in my family, and I need to be aware of my choices.

After getting over a recent illness (nothing serious, just threw me off my workout / eating schedule), I gained a new feeling of positivity and drive. Summer's almost here, and I'm about to have all this time. I want to use it to achieve my goals (or get close)

GOALS:
- It's not so much about weight, because I'm gaining a lot of muscle lately. But I'd like to lose enough fat around my belly to get my waist back to where it was, and maybe better. That means about 1.5"

-Keep eating well, but more vegetables. I fell off that wagon a bit, and I have PLENTY of recipes. There's no excuse!

So that is me.

Replies

• clobern
    clobern Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Hi, and great job keeping at it and seeing results! Hopefully you get to where you want to be.
  • Seej
    Seej Posts: 7
    Options

Also, anyone who's interested in friending me, I love sharing recipes and chatting.