First Experience With Alcohol?

Options
13»

Replies

• kelly_e_montana
    kelly_e_montana Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    My parents allowed me sips off beer and a small glass of wine at Christmas. However, my first real experience was when I was 14. It was spring. My friend procured a bottle of Black Velvet an a couple four packs of Bartles & James wine coolers. We put these in our back packs and rode approximately 6-8 miles on our ten-speed bikes to the local chicken farm. Her boyfriend lived at the farm. We proceeded to drink the BV and I kept going in the bathroom to see if I looked drunk. Soon, I was and I fell off the deck into a wood pile. I had a midnite curfew, so we decided to return to my house but I was so drunk I couldn't stay on my bike. I kept falling over. Eventually I passed out in a ditch near the smell of skunk and they left me there for a bit while one person tried to go to the football game to see if they could get an older kid to give me a ride. I regained consciousness, made it home, and went to bed. I threw up strawberry wine cooler all over by the the side of my bed. My mom could tell something was amiss and woke me up early. She made me clean their entire garage from top to bottom, a chore which I had never been assigned before or after. I do not drink Black Velvet to this day and I do not ride bikes to chicken farms.
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    My parents allowed me sips off beer an a small glass of wine at Christmas. However, my first real experience was when I was 14. It was spring. My friend procured a bottle of Black Velvet an a couple four packs of Bartles & James wine coolers. We put these in our back packs and rode approximately 6-8 miles on our ten-speed bikes to the local chicken farm. Her boyfriend lived at the farm. We proceeded to drink the BV and I kept going in the bathroom to see if I looked drunk. Soon, I was and I fell off the deck into a wood pile. I had a midnite curfew, so we decided to return to my house but I was so drunk I couldn't stay on my bike. I kept falling over. Eventually I passed out in a ditch near the smell of skunk and they left me there for a bit while one person tried to go to the football game to see if they could get an older kid to give me a ride. I regained consciousness, made it home, and went to bed. I threw up strawberry wine cooler all over by the the side of my bed. My mom could tell something was amiss and woke me up early. She made me clean their entire garage from top to bottom, a chore which I had never been assigned before or after. I do not drink Black Velvet to this day and I do not ride bikes to chicken farms.

I honestly feel like you left a lot out lol