Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Abuse Flags

Chezzie84
Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
Apparently I have 4 abuse flags.
How to I view what comment(s) received them.

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    No need. Just read the community guidelines and post wisely.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines
  • Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    It doesn't even matter about that, don't get me wrong, DO follow the guidelines, but there are people who will flag simply because they don't like someone. You could post a genuine, "Way to go!" On a post, and it get flagged. Unless you hear something from a Mod or Admin, you're ok.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Miss_1999 wrote: »
    It doesn't even matter about that, don't get me wrong, DO follow the guidelines, but there are people who will flag simply because they don't like someone. You could post a genuine, "Way to go!" On a post, and it get flagged. Unless you hear something from a Mod or Admin, you're ok.

Flagged. >:)

• Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Miss_1999 wrote: »

Flagged. >:)
    :p
  • Slacker16
    Slacker16 Posts: 1,184 Member
    LMAO, the OP is flagged.
    That's all I got.

Seriously though, who cares. If any moderation actions are taken, you will be informed of which posted was moderated and why. If not, it's just that someone clicked on the flag button below one of your posts.
  • Chezzie84
    Chezzie84 Posts: 873 Member
    I haven't heard from the mods so I know it's not been taken seriously.
    I do follow guidelines and I am just curious which post(s) caused offence to someone.