Just wanted to say THANK YOU!!

Options
tj1376
tj1376 Posts: 1,402 Member
To all the people that create little mini-challenges and those that are creative enough to make the larger, story-based challenges - THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! THANK YOU!!!

I am a professional procrastinator when it comes to exercise, in fact I would go so far as to say, I intensely dislike it. But thanks to all those challenges I have managed to stay motivated for 6 months now. And I will continue to look for all those challenges to keep me up off the couch and moving around.

I may not always post on your threads that I took up the challenge, but if I see it, I write it down and try to do it during the week. Its a great way for me (or anyone) to learn new exercises that can done at home and I HIGHLY recommend trying them if you are someone that needs a little motivation. Its even fun to combine mini-challenges posted throughout the week and make your own challenge for one day or a weekend and see how many of each exercise you can do and then see if you can beat your own score a few weeks later. You will soon be surprised how much more you can do.