Girl Talk ... Boobs after weight loss

Options
2»

Replies

• InsanityForMe
    InsanityForMe Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I went from 38C to 34B....they look bloody awful.....and don't even get me started on what they look like when I bend over....like icing bags!!!....thank goodness for push up bras.....I can't afford surgery so that's out....I hate them and I don't like anyone seeing them.....

I hear you! Same story as you.. I was always a B cup but at least a full one.. Now they are just skin hanging there.. But I like the rest of me better! :-)
  • wibutterflymagic
    wibutterflymagic Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I've been feeling like I've got saggy skin too and I'm only down about 25lbs at this point. Glad I'm not imagining it.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Boobs are a big part of my weight loss struggle. When i am at my goal weight my boobs are embarrassing for me, I was 215lb 10 years ago, and since then i have had a roller coaster of a time keeping my weight steady. My lowest weight is 125lb and my skin doesnt like that weight, 135lb is good for my my boobs are still there and my skin is not hanging.
    Do i want full boobs but have cellulite and larger thighs or slim and fit body with limp boobs that even a push up bra cant help? I hate that it bothers me so much. I just wish i could move my fat from my legs to my boobs and all would be great in my world.
  • ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Went from 34B, to 30AA. So I can totally empathise. :( But on the flipside, I am no longer overweight, so there you go. You can't choose where you lose weight from, but I'd pick not being overweight over going back to my old boob size, all things considered.
  • dashaclaire
    dashaclaire Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    azwen wrote: »
    Even before losing weight, I'd thought about having a lift someday. But really, I doubt I will. I'll just wear good bras. My biggest problem right now is finding bras; I need a 34DD, which seems hard to find.

Nordstrom has all the sizes! They are $59-$85 a bra though:( I'm a 34 G so I get you. I read on some reddit thread about bras/ big boobs reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits
    that there is a Nordstrom Rack somewhere in AZ that they send all the clearance bras to and they are like $.99
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I have had/breastfed three kids. There are more important things in life. Besides:

1wz0eezwj625.jpg
  • SkepticalOwl
    SkepticalOwl Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    JenAndSome wrote: »
    I have had/breastfed three kids. There are more important things in life. Besides:

1wz0eezwj625.jpg

Unfortunately, I lost my *kitten* as well :\
  • timpani9
    Options
    Thanks for all the input guys!
    i know its stupid... but i am single now and the thought of having sex with my floppy tits makes me cringe :(
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    timpani9 wrote: »
    i know its stupid... but i am single now and the thought of having sex with my floppy tits makes me cringe :(

You can always leave your bra on. Frankly, if you are already in the moment I seriously hope you aren't focusing on your negative body issues and I doubt the other person would care near as much as you think.

• stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options

1wz0eezwj625.jpg

Yes, but that you can rebuild. Look up Strong Curves.

Am I the only one hearing the theme song from The 6 Million Dollar Man?
  • SkepticalOwl
    SkepticalOwl Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    stealthq wrote: »

1wz0eezwj625.jpg

Yes, but that you can rebuild. Look up Strong Curves.

Am I the only one hearing the theme song from The 6 Million Dollar Man?

LOL. Bionic butt!

I'm doing SL, btw. So far, no booty, but I'm working on it!
  • kristydi
    kristydi Posts: 781 Member
    Options

You can always leave your bra on. Frankly, if you are already in the moment I seriously hope you aren't focusing on your negative body issues and I doubt the other person would care near as much as you think.

This may be TMI, but my hubby likes that.

I don't think most guys are as picky about boobs as we think they are.

• nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Not going to get TMI either, but my husband loves my saggy 42DD's in general and also for a rather particular reason. Honestly, if I let body issues get in the way, I'd never have sex. Fortunately, I got over that long ago.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    So i have lost ~50 lbs and my boobs look bad. like flat pancakes. just like skin. yuck!

anyone have implants or a breast lift after weight loss?

Yuck?!

Seriously??? flagged for having an opinion! Ridiculous!

OP you should come to terms with your body. I'm sure it's still in transition and looks fine. There are so many more important things in life. WTG on your 50 pounds!
  • timpani9
    Options
    kristydi wrote: »

This may be TMI, but my hubby likes that.

I don't think most guys are as picky about boobs as we think they are.

Haha i hope so!
    I agree that most guys probably wouldn't care but it's just how i feel when i bend over or try to wear a bikini top or look in the mirror.
  • timpani9
    Options
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    So i have lost ~50 lbs and my boobs look bad. like flat pancakes. just like skin. yuck!

anyone have implants or a breast lift after weight loss?

Yuck?!

Seriously??? flagged for having an opinion! Ridiculous!

OP you should come to terms with your body. I'm sure it's still in transition and looks fine. There are so many more important things in life. WTG on your 50 pounds!

Thanks! I know i need to embrace and accept my body. I feel like the more i lose the more self conscious i am! like when i was heavier, i definitely accepted my body more. now i am super critical.