Shredzzzz????

Options
So... I just ordered the Shredz starter kit... It comes with a "burn" supplement, a "detox" supplement, and both a home and gym work out guide. I know supplements aren't a magic answer, but I need something to shake myself out of this rut I've been in since my move. Hopefully this will help me focus... Please, don't judge me... Has anyone else tried this Kit? and if so did you see any sort of results from it?

Replies

• yopeeps025
    yopeeps025 Posts: 8,680 Member
    Options
    Wat?
  • WanderingBomb
    WanderingBomb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
  • yopeeps025
    Options

I guess if you want to use the workout guide it is fine but you are on the perfect site that can help you lose the weight. Burn supplement can be trashed and so can the detox one.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1080242/a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants/p1

Look at this.
  • wilsoncl6
    wilsoncl6 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Fat loss supplements are basically trash and junk science. The only thing that has been scientifically proven to assist in weight loss is caffeine and even then you shouldn't take it in large doses. A little before your workout will improve thermogenesis. Don't buy into the hype, just reduce your caloric intake and increase exercise and weight will come off. There is no magic pill or liquid in a bottle than can speed up the process.
  • WanderingBomb
    WanderingBomb Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    Yeah taking pills definitely helps for weight loss. It really is that easy. That's why everyone in America is super thin and healthy.

Did I not say "I know supplements aren't a magic answer" because, yes, I know this already. thanks for not bothering to read my post but instead just being a sarcastic *kitten* for no reason. I was really asking more about if anyone has done/seen progress with the included workouts.

Thank you yopeeps025 and wilsonc16 for giving me a step in the right direction. I appreciate it!!! :D
  • W31RD0
    W31RD0 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    The pills won't take you out of a 'rut', only you can do that.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    Yeah taking pills definitely helps for weight loss. It really is that easy. That's why everyone in America is super thin and healthy.

Did I not say "I know supplements aren't a magic answer" because, yes, I know this already. thanks for not bothering to read my post but instead just being a sarcastic *kitten* for no reason. I was really asking more about if anyone has done/seen progress with the included workouts.

Thank you yopeeps025 and wilsonc16 for giving me a step in the right direction. I appreciate it!!! :D
    Then aside from acting like a petulant little one.

Why did you buy the magic pills if you know said magic pills aren't an answer?

Those pills you bought are a waste. If legal in your local area, I would suggest clen or eca. Then again, only if legal, and done with buy in from your medical treatment team.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options

I'm not sure if you can see how your original post is confusing? Since you talk about the supplements and getting out of your rut in the same sentence, it makes it seem that you're asking about the pills instead of the workouts. Additionally, since you discuss the supplements twice and mention the workouts only once, the supplements become the focus of your post.

It might help if you asked more specific questions about the workouts and what kind of results you're hoping to achieve.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

I'm not sure if you can see how your original post is confusing? Since you talk about the supplements and getting out of your rut in the same sentence, it makes it seem that you're asking about the pills instead of the workouts. Additionally, since you discuss the supplements twice and mention the workouts only once, the supplements become the focus of your post.

It might help if you asked more specific questions about the workouts and what kind of results you're hoping to achieve.

Nothing wrong with a placebo effect.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Shredz is a garbage company as is their supplement line.
  • diannethegeek
    Options
    yopeeps025 wrote: »

I don't believe that I said there was? I'm merely addressing the fact that the OP says she was trying to get more information on the workouts while her original post doesn't reflect that fact (at least to my reading). If she needs more specific information on the workouts, don't you think more specific questions would help?

• TossaBeanBag
    TossaBeanBag Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Ah, come one. They are smart pills.
  • yopeeps025
    Options

I don't believe that I said there was? I'm merely addressing the fact that the OP says she was trying to get more information on the workouts while her original post doesn't reflect that fact (at least to my reading). If she needs more specific information on the workouts, don't you think more specific questions would help?
    I know supplements aren't a magic answer, but I need something to shake myself out of this rut I've been in since my move.

The way I read this is she would like for these supplement to do something.

• diannethegeek
    Options

I know supplements aren't a magic answer, but I need something to shake myself out of this rut I've been in since my move.

The way I read this is she would like for these supplement to do something.

That's exactly how I read it, too. But then she came back and clarified:
    I was really asking more about if anyone has done/seen progress with the included workouts.

which is where I think more specific questions would help her. At least some idea of her goals and what she expects the workouts to do.
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Ok if its non sarcastic advice you want then here we go 1) eat at a deficit 2) weigh and log food 3) measure and log drinks liquids etc 4) drink water so youre hydrated 5) exercise to make yourself feel good and 6) surround yourself with positive support and motivation I suggest reading success stories on here. Eating at a healthy deficit is all it takes to be successful in weightloss, ive tried diets and fads they do not work you are here that's all you need and you learn as you go.

As for the pack you bought I wont judge you but a rut is caused by not making changes to make changes you need to be honest with yourself and do not buy into products marketed at vulnerable people. Save money and invest in protein shakes or scales and workout classes gym whatever it is that motivates you and start telling yourself you can do this.

The only weightloss the magic pills give is if you carry your purse in your pocket and weigh yourself sorry but that is the truth.