Nearly there...

Options
So, I'm nearly towards my goal weight, with only 2-3kg left to lose. Anddd.. I'm losing motivation. This week I've averaged around 1800kcal whereas "normally" I'm averaging around 1300kcal. Will this make me gain loads of weight later and impede my weight loss? >< Someone help

Replies

• missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    When shifting to maintenance it is best to make smaller changes but since you are at 1800. Keep trucking and monitor. If gaining adjust in a small increment. Monitor again. If losing add a bit more etc etc. Some people advise to drop five pounds below goal weight to avoid this transition stress. I advise to change your goals away from the scale to something else. Set a personal record of some sort or choose a desired percent bf for example
  • draco25000
    draco25000 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    missdibs1 wrote: »
    When shifting to maintenance it is best to make smaller changes but since you are at 1800. Keep trucking and monitor. If gaining adjust in a small increment. Monitor again. If losing add a bit more etc etc. Some people advise to drop five pounds below goal weight to avoid this transition stress. I advise to change your goals away from the scale to something else. Set a personal record of some sort or choose a desired percent bf for example

Hmm you're right! Thanks so much lovely