Back on the Wagon

Options
Hello,

I'm not exactly new. I created my account about a year ago and "played around" with it for a few days. However yesterday I logged back on and this time I feel committed to keep coming back.

I've struggled with my weight since before kindergarten. Though a few years ago I had some very unexpected success with weight loss. It was unexpected because I made a lifestyle change without even thinking about the weight loss aspect. I became a vegetarian. Because of this one thing every thing about my diet changed. Before I would eat out frequently. This changed because I had fewer options. Before my diet was highly processed. With this new change I was doing most of my shopping in the produce aisle and using beans or brown rice to bulk up my meals. Without specifically trying, 40 pounds practically dropped off of me.

I added meats back into my diet about a year ago, but I have maintained most of my weight loss. The few pounds that have crept back on has mostly been because of eating out more than I should and that stubborn sweet tooth. All that is going to change! Three days ago I came across a weight loss success story that has me inspired. Two days ago I started making changes to my diet and began the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. Yesterday I came back to MyFitnessPal and started logging my calories.

I'm looking forward to the journey ahead and getting to know you guys.

Replies