Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for UK (or any overseas :) friends!

2»

Replies

• dammitjanet0161
    dammitjanet0161 Posts: 319 Member
    Tea! And vintage. In :)

(From Manchester)
  • Charliecatesq
    Charliecatesq Posts: 100 Member
    Bristol. UK here! Inked, pierced, more of a coffee drinker myself but i'll have tea if the mood takes me. Feel free to add, id love a few more UK friends
  • TheKeithEllis
    TheKeithEllis Posts: 155 Member
    Braintree in Essex, always looking for motivational people, anyone here feel free to add me. :) No tattoos, no piercings, but I love coffee AND tea. :smiley:
  • 50sthenew30
    50sthenew30 Posts: 57 Member
    I love tea especially Chi, from Bournemouth or Calpe or Ruffec. Love my longboard, my dogs and my wife, not necessarily in that order, oh and my guitars :)
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    coconutfox wrote: »
    Hey looking for some UK friends, although I love all my mfp friends...some of them sleep while I'm awake and it's nice to talk to people during the day!

I'm Twig (nickname), 25, UK, Teacher (secondary school science). Love love love teaching, tea, cats, cheese, crafting, swimming, vintage style, 40s/50s/60s, snowboarding, cooking, Greece, Pilates (and Blogilates), sci-fi, sarcasm, the rain, my bed, did I mention tea? I drink a lot of tea!

Hate racism, obnoxiousness (does that make me obnoxious?!), slushy snow, animal cruelty, carb bloat, drinking water, cold tea, being hungry.

I hate racism, am probably a bit obnoxious, slushy snow is ok, animal cruelty obviosuly wrong.... drinking water? What did water ever do to you?
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    I'm in the UK too, in East Sussex, but from York. I'm a teacher too (secondary school MFL) although I'm on maternity leave with my third baby.

I like tea, but prefer coffee :)
  • eldamiano
    I'm in the UK too, in East Sussex, but from York. I'm a teacher too (secondary school MFL) although I'm on maternity leave with my third baby.

Not as good as hot chocolate though....
  • DawnieB1977
    eldamiano wrote: »

Nooo, not enough caffeine in that! My little treat is a skinny cappuccino in Costa or Caffe Nero. Even my children ask to go to Costa....I have trained them well :)
  • eldamiano

Nooo, not enough caffeine in that! My little treat is a skinny cappuccino in Costa or Caffe Nero. Even my children ask to go to Costa....I have trained them well :)

Oh yeah, Costa 'Coffee', where the pick of the day today is a mango sherbet frappuccino.....
  • DawnieB1977

Oh yeah, Costa 'Coffee', where the pick of the day today is a mango sherbet frappuccino.....

I've never seen that one. Sure that's not Starbucks?
  • simon0000
    simon0000 Posts: 1,432 Member
    UK and tattoos too! added.
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    North Yorkshire Veloisti (Cyclist) here :D