Hi. I am new :)

Options
Hi!
My name is Kit. I am new to this forum. I have lost 30lbs already . 197lbs down to 167. My goal is around 130. I am struggling with this last 30lbs even though I work out and eat very healthy. I never drink soda and drown my body in water. I started the lipotropic B12 injections and Adipex yesterday. Hoping to talk to some that have tried this regimen .
Looking forward to Losing and meeting some with the same issues.
Kit

Replies

• MarySH1969
    Options
    Welcome Kit! Good Job on the 30 already that's great!
  • TheRealKit
    TheRealKit Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thank you , Brandy!
  • aich_78
    Options
    Good job on the weight loss so far. I had a friend that did the Adipex and I worked for her. I hope you meet your goal.
  • TheRealKit
    Options
    Thank you, Aich_78
  • clove76
    clove76 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, Kit! I started Adipex-P last month, under the supervision of my physician, and it's working well for me. It really helps with my issue of eating late at night, or out of boredom. I have lost some weight with it, but this site is very helpful too. Congratulations on the 30 pounds ...you will reach your goal in no time! Feel free to add me if you'd like.

Candice
  • LifeInTheBikeLane
    LifeInTheBikeLane Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Good job on your weight loss so far! I have never even heard of that but I wish you the best of luck!
  • icu814me2
    icu814me2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I take B12 due to low iron. I'll send you a request, if an old guy won't hamper your style :) I try to offer support daily.
  • OnceBitt2xshy34
    Options
    Welcome and way to go on the 30 pounds.. :)
  • turkey2015
    Options
    Hello well down on the
  • TheRealKit
    Options
    thank you ,everyone!